Frequently Asked Questions
$40 annual registration fee per dancer. $15 for each additional family member. First month’s tuition is required beginning August 15th, annually. Deposits are non-refundable.
Our season runs from Mid-August through Mid-May. The tuition rate is for the entire season (10 months). It is not based on the number of classes during a month, but on the entire duration of our season. Class fees are automatically deducted from your credit card on file on the 17th of the month, beginning August 17th, 2020. A $25 late fee will be assessed on the 22nd of each month for any unpaid tuition fees. No Exceptions. Dancers with unpaid tuition by the last day of the month will be unable to attend any further classes. For more details on specific tuition costs and other fees, visit our Tuition & Costs page.
We produce a dance recital at the end of the school year with all dancers participating. This is an exciting end to the dance season! The shows will be on the Saturday just prior to Memorial Day, annually. This is a fun and rewarding part of the season that everyone looks forward to, and we encourage all dancers to participate. Details regarding recital will be posted on our Spring Recital page, as well as announced by your teachers, via email and on our Instagram and Facebook pages.
Cost is $85 each, plus tax ($90.95). Payments are auto-deducted on Nov 15th, annually. Any recital costume ordered on or after December 15th, will be charged $95 plus tax ($101.65). Payments are non-refundable.
A recital fee of $50.00 for the first dancer and $15.00 per each additional dancer will be auto-deducted from accounts on April 1, 2021. This fee is in lieu of purchasing individual tickets for the performance.
All of our dance classes require some sort of proper shoes & attire to participate in class. Hair should be pulled back off face for all classes. A bun must be worn for ballet class. Don’t forget to write your name in all shoes, bags, etc. For descriptions and examples of the proper attire for each class visit our What to Wear page.
Parents, please discuss these rules with your dancers prior to class to help ensure a smooth and successful classroom experience. Thank you!
- Water bottles are allowed in the classroom.
- No cell phones are allowed in the dance rooms at any time. Please turn off cell phones before entering the classroom.
- NDA is a large place, so please keep an eye on your children, and help us keep everyone safe by keeping them from running or climbing on furniture.
- PRE-SCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN MOMS – Please take your dancer to the restroom before class begins to avoid accidents.
- Please make an effort to be prompt! *We cannot be responsible for your child after class.*
- We do not allow parents, friends, or siblings in the classroom at anytime unless your teacher invites you in for a special occasion or a designated Family Watch Week. This is for the benefit of your dancer and helps them learn more if we have their complete attention.
Class cancellations due to inclement weather conditions will be announced by 9 am weekdays (7:00 am on Saturdays) and 2 pm for afternoon/evening classes. Notifications of weather cancellations will be posted on our Facebook page and announced on our outgoing voice mail message. Our staff is always available during office hours to answer any questions you might have. If you need to speak with your child’s teacher, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Health & Wellness
NDA will use the cell phone number provided on your online dance account for occasional texting alerts, normally relating to weather and scheduled closings. You can save the following phone number into your phone contacts, so that you will know that NDA is texting you: (614) 914-2825. This number is not monitored and text replies are not received. Text alerts will only go to the main cell phone number on the account.