2021 Spring Recital
Saturday, May 29th
*Due to COVID there will be no Dress Rehearsal this year.
NorthPointe Dance Academy
500 Orange Point Dr, Lewis Center, OH 43035
2021 Dance Festival Highlights
2021 Recital Details & Resources
Our recital order contains 5 minute time slots for each dance class. Please check the attached schedule for your dancer’s performance time slot and follow directions for arrival/departure and safety measures below.
Recital Day Info
It’s Showtime! Get your dancer ready in their costume, tights & make-up and head over to the studio! Our Festival style recital means we will be performing OUTSIDE! You WILL be getting out of your car, but only briefly. Each recital class will have a 5-minute time slot to arrive, perform their dance and exit our event.
We will continue to practice strict social distancing at our performance. As much as we would love to see your entire family, we must abide by the guidelines set forth by our state.
- Each dancer will only be permitted to bring 4 guests and each family will have their own designated viewing area so that no families are within 6 ft of each other at any time.
- As you arrive in your car, we will usher you to your socially distant designated area.
- Our dancers will be performing on a dance floor and practicing social distancing as well.
- Our NDA staff will be wearing masks and guests at our event will be required to wear masks in order to attend. However, we will leave the decision to wear masks or not for your dancer up to you. If you prefer, your dancer may take their mask off while performing on the stage!
- Our NDA building will not be open for this event. Dressing rooms will not be available.
Our dance festival format is similar to last year. We discovered that we CAN have a glorious day performing for our families in this manner without access to a theater. We are excited to allow a few more guests in attendance this season and also add some exciting extra attractions to our day too!
There are no rain dates for this show. In the event of inclement weather, the performance will temporarily move inside. We will be all set up to accommodate our dancers and families either way!
- Individual Photography will be offered at our Spring Recital on Saturday, May 29 (1 costume and only Grey Background available) from 8 am-9 pm!
- If you have multiple costumes, want multiple or special poses and/or photos with siblings, you may make an appointment May 18-22 at Creative Moments Studio. Call (614) 891-2020 to set up your appointment. Please book in advance to ensure you get ample time and a time slot that works for your schedule!!
Tights, Hair & Makeup
Our outdoor recital will be a very relaxed, fun and low stress event, but we DO want our dancers looking their best. Please purchase the necessary performance tights and accessories your dance teacher has specified. Recital students are encouraged to wear an age-appropriate amount of blush and lipstick, for performance. No jewelry or nail polish.
Our costume distribution week is April 5-10 during regular class time. Costumes will be tried on during class and sent home this week. (*In a few instances, delivery dates for costumes is after this date and certain classes will have costumes sent home later in the month. Check your email for specific information regarding our delayed delivery timeline.
A $25 Recital Fee for the first dancer and $15 per each additional dancer will be auto-deducted on April 1st. We do not sell tickets to our performance and look forward to seeing your family!