Annual Spring Recital
2023 Recital Dates & Location:
May 26th & 27th, 2023
Marion Palace Theater
276 W Center St
Marion, OH 43302
Recital Schedule & Arrival Instructions
It’s Showtime! Get your dancer ready in their costume, tights & make-up and we will see you at the Marion Palace Theatre! It will be a magical weekend for our NDA families! Our venue offers a real live theater experience complete with professional lighting, popcorn and drinks, ample parking, and lots of shopping for your dancer!
- Check-in time for your dancer is 30 minutes before your show time. Dancers should arrive already dressed in costume.
- Plan to arrive at the facility 15-20 minutes before your check-in time to allow time for parking and finding your table. • Upon arriving, one parent and their dancer should enter through the pavilion doors. The rest of your party should enter through the theater doors to line-up to be seated.
- In the pavilion, the parent should take their dancer to check-in at their assigned table. Look for the table with your performance number posted on it. (I.e.: If your dancer’s class is #4 in the 11:00 show, find the table with the #4 on it) After drop off, that parent should join the rest of their party by going outside and entering through the front theater doors.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not leave any personal belongings on the tables.
VIP & Reserved Seating Tickets
You have 3 choices for seating:
1. VIP TICKETED SEATING: Best seats in the house! Tickets go on sale April 17th at marionpalace.org
2. RESERVED TICKETED SEATING: Great seats right behind VIP section. Tickets go on sale May 8th at marionpalace.org
3. GENERAL SEATING: Included in your Recital Package. It is first-come first-serve seating with no tickets required, and there is not a bad seat in the house! VIP & Reserved Seating guarantee the seats you want as you will select your exact seats when purchasing!
To purchase tickets:
You can call the Marion Palace Theater Box Office (info below), or purchase online. *Marion Palace Theater does collect a $10 processing fee for website ticket sales.
Box Office Hours: Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri – 9A-5P
Phone: (740) 383-2101
NEW! Gift Packages (Pre-sale Available!)
- $52 – Large Gift Package – Choice of large stuffie (Giraffe, Dragon, Ballerina Bunny, Ballerina Frog, Summertime Bear, and Diva Chihuahua), 1 Bouquet of flowers, 1 Trophy
- $42 – Small Gift Package – Choice of small stuffie (NDA Unicorn or small Ballerina Bear), 1 Bouquet of flowers, 1 Trophy
- $55 – Large Gift Package – Choice of large stuffie (Giraffe, Dragon, Ballerina Bunny, Ballerina Frog, Summertime Bear, and Diva Chihuahua), 1 Bouquet of flowers, 1 Trophy
- $45 – Small Gift Package – Choice of small stuffie (NDA Unicorn or small Ballerina Bear), 1 Bouquet of flowers, 1 Trophy
A La Carte (At recital only, while supplies last):
- Stuffies – Large $25, Small $15
- Flowers – $20
- Trophies – $15
Free Dancer Gift & Shopping
Your dancer will receive a FREE gift from NDA for a job well done! Be sure to pick up your gift compliments of NDA! There will also be lots of fun items for purchase including flowers for your dancer, commemorative t-shirts, stuffed animals and much more!
NDA will be hosting the following food trucks on-site during Recital! There is also a wide range of food options within 1-3 miles of the venue.
DB’s Rockin’ Wing Truck
Smash Street Burgers & More
Cold as a Mug
Costumes & Accessories
We can’t wait to see all of our beautiful dancers dressed up and performing on stage at our 2022 Spring Recital, as well as during Class Picture Week beginning April 23rd! View our Lookbook below to check out your dancer’s recital costume, and be sure to check the Accessory List for items such as tights, shoes, and more before picture week.
Tights and gloves can be purchased at the NDA Front Desk. Supplies are limited. Families may also choose to purchase tights at Opening Night Dance Stores. Please purchase all necessary items prior to picture week at NDA.
Click to view Costume Lookbook.
Individual, Siblings and Friends Portrait Photography will be provided by our friends at Creative Moments Photography. Individual photos are optional and ordered through the photographers.
There are two opportunities for professional individual photography:
At NDA: Individual Photography will be offered at the studio on Thursday, May 18th and Friday, May 19th.
At Recital: Individual Photography will also be offered at our Spring Recital on Friday, May 26th and Saturday, May 27th. These time slots allow for one costume/pose only. Photos will NOT be available after the 6pm shows on Friday and Saturday.
If you have multiple costumes, want multiple or special poses and/or photos with siblings, please contact Creative Moments at (614) 891-2020 to book a dedicated time slot.
131 East Home Street
Westerville, Ohio 43081
Video Package & Livestream Info
New this year! Your Recital Package now includes a video package. All recital families will receive access to a high resolution video of their child’s dance that they are free to download and share as they please!
Our Spring Recital will also be live-streamed here!
No video or flash photography allowed in the theater please.
Class Photos will be held Monday, April 24th through Saturday, April 29th at the studio. Order forms will be available on our website and at the NDA front desk.
Dancers should arrive to class at their normal start time, completely dressed and ready for pictures. Dancers will be dismissed immediately following their photo.
Be sure to check the Recital Accessories list to ensure you have the proper tights, shoes, hair and accessories in time for picture week!
We’re grateful to be able to provide this with our partners at Creative Moments.
A recital fee of $65.00 for the first dancer and $35.00 per each additional dancer is auto-deducted from accounts on April 1st. This fee includes a medal, general admission seating for your entire group. VIP and Reserved Ticketing options will also be available throughout April and May.